Monday 21 October 2013

FOTD + OOTD #4 - Smug Pug - 03/10/13

Hi everyone! I'm currently surrounded by books and should probably be doing my essay and report due very soon but instead I'm back with another FOTD + OOTD! This one probably won't be as detailed as usual as I do have work to get on with but I can't not show you this jumper.. Just look at it!!




First of all. Just oh my god. MY JUMPER HAS PUGS ON IT. Life = complete.

No but seriously, how cute is my jumper?! My mum actually bought it for me as a present and it's from Debenhams and I love it so much, I've been looking for a cream jumper that's thick and this just ticks all the boxes, plus it has pugs on it. What more could a girl what?!

I also just paired it with a plain white shirt from Marks and Spencers (that I got over 4 years ago! Surprised it still fits..) underneath the jumper and jeans which are years old from Dorothy Perkins.

Overall I think this is the perfect winter outfit if you pair it with a thick parka and some long brown boots - I'll be wearing this to Uni all the time!



List of make-up:

Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 005 Nude
No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

I thought since I was wearing a monochrome jumper, thick winged black eyeliner would be the perfect match! I also brought out my favourite lip butter at this time of year and I've totally fallen back in love with it, I might do a review of it soon just cause I'm seriously in love. Like. I love a lipstick and a pug jumper.. What is my life?!

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed reading this ramble, I should probably get back to doing Uni work!

Have a lovely day and don't stop smiling. :)

Hannah, xx

14 comments:

  1. Ah the jumper is so cute! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute jumper and your winged eye liner looks perfect with the whole look!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper is so cute! I just noticed we have the same Keep Calm and Carry On poster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper is so cute, I love pugs!
    becky x

    http://beckysbeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest jumper ever!! L xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHHHH PUGS MAKE ME FEEL ALL TINGLY INSIDE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw that jumper is so so sweet :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jumper is adorable, I think even my partner would wear that, he loves pugs! Plus the make-up looks gorgeous with it!

    Sharon xx

    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your jumper is so cute, like your makeup, i really like your revlon lip butter! :)

    Can i stole you one minute? I was wondering if you could check my blog and tell me your opinion :) Nikami | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh!!! adorable sweater! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I love your jumper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...