Tuesday 16 September 2014

FOTD & OOTD #11 - Neutral Clash - 06/09/14

Okay before I even start SPOILERS please ignore my eyebrows. Just ignore them. I didn't realise they were a train wreck, as I don't fill mine in or brush them (is that the right word, brush? Do people brush their eyebrows?) so usually I just let them do their thing but they are OUT OF CONTROL. So yeah, sorry and please continue.

Hello everyone! I feel like most of my FOTD's are very much the same.. Maybe from now on I'll only start doing them when I'm actually wearing make-up that looks different to what I wear most days and just do OOTD's by themselves.. Would you prefer that? Let me know!





I kept the two photos above in only because of how cool my eyes looked, I just love the different colours and how they fade into other colours.. Yeah. Anyway.


Make-up:

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette
Beauty People Snow White Special Edition Season 2 Eyeliner Set in Glimmer Brown and Glimmer Bronze
Lancome Définicils Mascara
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 027 Juicy Papaya

I've been getting right into the Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette again, I completely forgot how beautiful the eyeshadows are and how brightening they are; I know that's a weird thing to think but it's true, they just make my eyes look so bright and fresh! I've also gotten back into the Revlon Juicy Papaya Lip Butter (unfortunately not on this exact day as you will see below) but I've been reaching for it more recently.




However, for some reason I didn't really like the Revlon lip butter with what I was wearing, to me it looked just a tad too bright for the look I was going for. I thought a pinkish nude would look much better therefore I switched to Mac's Peach Blossom which I wore for the rest of the day, as shown above.







The blue tinge is awful in the above photos, I apologise! I just wanted to show you all how gorgeous the detailing and patterns are on the dress.




Outfit:

Jacket - All Saints
Dress - Forever 21
Shoes - Mel
Bag - Prada

Apologies for the creased dress, it's been squished in my wardrobe for way too long! There were blue skies outside with little clouds in the sky and I thought, this may be the last chance this year to whip this bad boy out.. So I did it! I absolutely love this white dress, and I paired it with my trusty leather jacket for when it got colder in the evening. I also threw in some baby pink jelly sandals from Mel that I got years ago in Brazil and a little baby pink Prada bag that my Dad got me! :)

That's about it for this post guys, hope you enjoyed reading it as per. I'm actually writing this on the 7th and it's currently 01.07 and my alarm is set for less than 7 hours away to go to the gym. Ugh, the thought of it is giving me a sore head!

Have a lovely day, and don't stop smiling. :)

Hannah, xx

4 comments:

  1. I really love the eyeliner! Must get a few new bits from Rimmel. You have a new follower :)

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow, I've been reading your blog for a while and I love it! :) the eyeliner is brilliant, it's super pigmented and long lasting, I'd highly recommend it xxx

      Delete
  2. Great post- your stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...