Sunday 5 October 2014

Night Out Look #7 - Printin' Paisley - 14/09/14

Hello everyone! Happy October, hope September was good to you :) Today I'm back with another Night Out Look for you all. Today's look was more about the outfit than it was the face - on the 13th September (the day before this) I was out in Edinburgh with my friends and then my friend and I had to get two long trains home, to then go out again for a 21st. So by this time, I was practically throwing on the make-up without a care and smothering my hair with dry shampoo. Turned out okay though, don't you think?



Make-up:

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light
Mac Blush in Buff
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette & Urban Decay Naked Palette in Toasted and HustleL'Oréal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer
Lancôme Définicils Mascara

Again, my trusty 107 lipstick came into play. I've been wearing it so much recently, it just gives me a huge boost of confidence whenever I wear it and it draws so much attention to the lips that I hope people don't see the mess that is everything else. True fact. I also rediscovered liquid eyeliner, I haven't worn any in months so it is a bit dodgy looking, but it's definitely something I want to continue wearing into the winter.. I just want to wear it a bit better than that.






Playsuit - Boohoo
Shoes - Converse

I apologise yet again for the weirdly angled/slightly blurry pictures, these photos were taken in a rush before I ran out the door and I didn't take a second look at them.. So now I'm awkwardly cringing sitting in my kitchen writing this. The pictures honestly don't do this playsuit justice, it is SO PRETTY and the pattern/detailing is beautiful, I adore the Paisley print and this just screams Autumn to me. I even got a compliment off my Dad, that's when you know something is good! 

I love also that it has 3/4 sleeves, I don't always like having my arms out as I'm quite self-conscious about them so having them covered for me is always a bonus. This playsuit fits like a glove and is super comfy to wear, I'm definitely going to be wearing this into the winter with thick wooly tights, boots and a jumper over it! I also paired this playsuit with black tights, my trusty black hi-top converse and a Topshop black leather jacket which I haven't taken a photo of.

That's about it for this post, hope you enjoyed reading it! What are you going to be wearing this Autumn? Please let me know!

Have a lovely day, and don't stop smiling. :)

Hannah, xx

5 comments:

  1. Super pretty - love the eye makeup and that playsuit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...